"Haunted Is as Haunted Does" is the thirty-ninth episode of the All Dogs Go to Heaven: The Series.
In an attempt to cure Itchy's fears, Charlie takes him into a haunted house.
- Charlie B. Barkin
- Itchy Itchiford
- Three punk kids (they can scare Sebastian, but they are easily frightened by Cecilia)
- In this episode, Itchy freaks out over a mouse, but he hadn't been afraid of, in fact, he had been friends with, mice (especially Moxie) in "All Creatures Great and Dinky."
- This episode aired on Fox Family (now Freeform).
- This is the second of two episodes to use digital ink and paint.
- The Haunted house was Crashing to the ground Renfrence: Percy and the Haunted Mine Percy ghostly trick, and Thomas's trusty friend.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.